As a Sr. UI designer for Wodify, you will be part of the start of an exciting chapter in our history. A start that includes global expansion of our customer base, an office in the tech hub of Lisbon, Portugal, and the birth of a new brand. You will be part of a product team derived of both UI and UX designers. This team, with your help, will help maintain our product line while imagining our future products.
You are a visionary who is able to think outside the box and color outside the lines. Working in conjunction with Wodify's founder, you will be part of shaping a new vision for Wodify from the ground up. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys expanding personal skills, working with other talented creators, and being impactful in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborate with product management, product design, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for our suite of web and mobile products
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex interface challenges
- Collaborate with UX designers in wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Prototype interactions, user flows, and new products
- Articulate our brand and our products through beautifully crafted compositions
- Contribute to our ever growing design system and guidelines
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 6-8 years or more of UI experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, in any fidelity
- Proficiency in Balsamiq, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with best practices for designing engaging experiences for mobile & tablet devices
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies (HTML5, CSS3, responsive design)
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Proficiency in Illustration, Motion, Creative Processes a plus
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Must have a strong portfolio
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Off the charts organizational skills with a keen eye for details
- The ability to work on a team, and put the company vision and goals first
Education & Training:
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction)
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We'll give you a call (45/60 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet other team members for individual interview(s).
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.