Wodify is seeking a talented video editor responsible for editing a high volume of diverse video content. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a passion for creating fantastic and original work, regardless of the project size or deadline.
- Ability to manage all aspects video post-production - including VFX, sound design, and coloring
- Daily editing of content, including software commercials, short-form brand spots, and support videos.
- Media management of digital video files.
- Be an active member of the creative team – developing ideas; figuring out how to produce and edit content in new, fun and engaging ways.
- Online video portfolio that demonstrates video editing skills
- Minimum 2 years in a creative production environment
- Strong knowledge of the social media landscape, current editing styles, and industry trends
- Extensive experience in a deadline-driven editing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Speedgrade, and illustrator.
- Knowledge of video industry (U.S.) standard formats, media, and asset management
- Understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology, and roles
- Ability to conceptualize and execute narrative storytelling
- Collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates
- Knowledge and experience with branded content creation
- Experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment, under tight deadlines
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Experience streamlining video post-production workflows for high output
- Relentless desire for innovation
- Experience in motion design
- Excellent taste in music
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form here.
- Fill out a career history form here.
- We'll give you a call (30 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.