Wodify is looking for a talented content creator to join their growing global company. A successful candidate will be able to create high-quality content, that expands our company’s digital footprint, builds awareness, increases subscribers, and generates leads. Candidates must have a love for writing and a passion for fitness and software. This role will have the opportunity to develop the company's voice across all external content channels, and will be a pivotal player on our marketing team. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This role will work directly with the head of marketing.
Day in the Life:
- Creating 1–2 unique content pieces each month that drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, checklists, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Write blog pieces on an ongoing basis to support and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Creating internal resources to support recruiting, sales, product releases, and customer retention.
- Continually improve and refresh website content.
- Supporting social strategy with meaningful copy as needed.
- Writing and managing components of our email strategy, including monitoring campaign performance.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Script writing to support video content for product promotion and thought leadership
- Collaborate with our design, marketing, sales, and customer success teams alongside external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both internal stakeholders and our audience. This is a truly cross functional role.
- Convincing others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- MUST have 3+ years experience creating and managing content for an agency or in-house for a similar SaaS product
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, social, print, advertising, etc.).
- MUSThave 3+ months experience CrossFitting and be very familiar with the industry.
- Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization a plus
- Past experience building audiences and writing for both B2B and B2C markets
- Familiarity with commonly used style guide
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Google Apps, CMS platforms (ex. Webflow or Wordpress), and Project Management tools (ex. Trello, Wrike, Basecamp).
- Must provide a diverse portfolio of work. Samples should include (blog, website copy, ad copy, and researched articles)
- Must be able to be onsite at our Cherry Hill, NJ office
- An awesome attitude that is looking for a unique opportunity to be apart of a fast growing team that likes to win
- Competitive Compensation
- Full benefits Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Matching and FSA
- Amazing open office with onsite gym, barber, nail tech, meal delivery, wine/beer and snacks
The application process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We'll give you a call (45 / 60 minutes)
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.