We are looking for a Sr. Product Owner to be responsible for leading Wodify teams' execution and delivery of software releases within a well-defined software development life cycle process. You’ll need to understand and coordinate feature backlog for all releases for the platform -- and their dependencies on each other. Lead the translation of software features into technical requirements and follow agile/scrum based software development. Define software release plan and scope with Product Management.
A Day in the Life:
- Ensure effective and groomed backlog
- Clearly define acceptance criteria per feature
- Work on effective agile processes (scrum and agile hybrid) and cross functional communication
- Deliver world class product & project execution
- Guarantee efficient delivery of services (quality)
- Follow efficient and effective solution delivery processes
- Promote continuous improvement
- Work with Scrum Masters to identify and resolve impediments
- Work with UX and / or Business Analysts to research and influence the features and the future of the product
Knowledge, Skills & Abilitites:
- Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
- Work across multiple technical teams to develop solutions
- Led backlog grooming sessions and drive solutions to completion working with agile teams
- Clarify any acceptance criteria, work with product lead, technical lead
- 5+ yrs of software development life cycle experience
- 3+ yrs of requirements management and software architecture
- 3+ yrs of agile software development
- Worked in geographically diverse teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education & Training:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form here.
- Fill out a career history form here.
- We'll give you a call (30 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.