We are looking to hire a Business Analyst who can help us build amazing features that delight our customers. This team member will be charged with analyzing the needs of our user base, creating solutions, and seeing ideation of that solution through to completion. The ideal candiate will have a strong business acumen coupled with a core set of analytical skills.
A Day in the Life:
- Leading the discovery phase of the solutions lifecycle by engaging multiple stakeholders and capturing their interests and business needs
- Utilizing your customer-experience focus and keen attention to detail to write functional specs
- Ensuring that the solutions designed truly meet the needs and expectations of users
- Identifying opportunities to leverage new or existing applications, as well as software selection and implementation
- Contributing to release notes by providing non-technical information
- Enriching product roadmap with future enhancements and upgrades
- Serving as a liason not only between the customer success and product teams, but also between the design and development departments within the product team
- Socializing new features and products both internally and externally
- Conducting training and meetings
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 4+ years’ experience with business analysis and/or application support
- Strong experience working on teams delivering enterprise-level web-based products (e.g. SaaS products)
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with agile/scrum SDLC and a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial drive with a demonstrated track record of achieving stretch goals in a fast paced collaborative work environment
- Familiarity with how the emerging SaaS ecosystem affect build vs. buy decisions when it comes to adding features to existing enterprise products
- Ability to understand technical issues and impacts for support purposes
- Capacity to gather business requirements, conduct business and product reaearch, and create thorough documentation
- Ability to execute based on directions from senior team members, as well as to work independently to manage multiple critical tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to perform occasional weekend, off-hour work required for maintenance and production releases
- Experience with NoSQL data systems (e.g. Firebase, MongoDB, Neo4j) and their application in enterprise systems - preferred
- Experience integrating third-party SaaS systems (e.g. UserVoice, ZenDesk, FireBase, Parse, Stripe, AWS products, etc.) into an existing enterprise product - preferred
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
The application process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We'll give you a call (45 / 60 minutes)
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.