As a Customer Success Agent you join our team as a resource for all things Wodify. CSA team members help our customers learn the ins and outs of using our software all while providing killer support when needed. This team of Wodify guru’s communicates with users via email, chat and 1 on 1 telephone calls to promptly address their needs and help troubleshoot through their issues. The expertise that the users get during the onboarding phase blends directly into the support that they will continue to receive long term.
This role works directly with our Customer Success Leads and Managers to identify trends and help create software that everyone enjoys.
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborating with your peers in sales, development and other functions throughout Wodify
- Assisting in onboarding new customers to Wodify and providing additional support to them during their transition
- Answering questions and support tickets via Zendesk
- Working with the leads and managers to escalate issues
- Diffusing tough conversations and helping to get to the root of the problem in a productive way
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions to make sure the gym owners are getting the most out of their product
- Learning the full cycle of product development and design
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Has 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer service or support like role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft excel skills and is familiar with vlookups, data sorting and logical functions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Strong project management skills such as seeing a project from conception through completion
- Ability to work on a team
- Strong level of critical thinking in order to quickly resolve issues
Education & Training:
- Bachelors degree
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We'll give you a call (30 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.