We are looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to lead an an Continuous Integration initiative. You will lead software selection and best practices to eliminate QA debt and build a solid foundation to support Wodify’s aggressive global growth strategy.
This is a “hands on” opportunity and a perfect fit for the candidate who enjoys designing and implementing QA processes in a fast paced environment. You will be a fit if you have an natural attention to detail and are exceptional at developing test scenarios for edge cases.
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborating with our internal Onboarding, Support and Engineering teams to uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Writing and executing automated test plans and test cases for a fast-growing product
- Testing our web and mobile apps using both manual and automated testing techniques
- Evaluating release quality for product changes and proposing test strategies to address any risks
- Perform root cause analysis on incidents as needed
- Sharing customer feedback across our organization during the weekly Wodify status meeting
- Participating in continuous improvement of testing processes and procedures by analyzing reported bugs and then assessing test coverage and project execution around these areas
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience managing testing teams and processes
- Ability to foster continuous process improvement to increasingly lead to more mature approaches to software engineering
- Robust experience with QA and Manual Testing Methodologies
- Strong ability to understand an existing complex Relational Database system and how the data needs of new features might be implemented within the context of that system
- Understand how the emerging SaaS ecosystem affect build vs. buy decisions when it comes to leveraging existing enterprise solutions
- Possesses entrepreneurial drive with a demonstrated track record of achieving stretch goals in a fast paced collaborative work environment
- Experience using automated regression and load testing tools (i.e. Ghost Inspector, Selenium, Protractor)
- Experience with NoSQL data systems (e.g. FireBase, MongoDB, Neo4j) is a plus
- Knowledge of strategies for testing integrations with third-party SaaS systems (e.g. UserVoice, ZenDesk, FireBase, Parse, Stripe, AWS products, etc.) a plus
Education & Training:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 10+ years’ experience working within the SDLC, preferably Agile and on enterprise-level web-based products (e.g., SaaS products)
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We'll give you a call (45/60 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet other team members for individual interview(s).
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.