We are looking to hire intermediate and senior level Software Developers who are passionate about creating features for one of the fastest-growing software applications in the functional fitness industry. You will be an integral member of coding a wide variety of features for the app. This role offers the opportunity to own a project from creation to completion and build features on the cutting edge of development.
A Day in the Life:
- Ensure code in OutSystems is maintainable, scalable, built for ease of use, and performs optimally
- Work in or with testing team and perform quality checks and code reviews
- Troubleshoot problems and work with peer teams to resolve issues
- Communicates status, issues and risks effectively
- Actively participates in project and team meetings
- Provides estimates and feasibility of features. Work with Business Analyst to plan projects and coordinate development activities
- Collaborating with your peers in Customer Support, Sales, Product, and throughout Wodify
- Working with our development and product team to test new features and enhancements
- Creating new features in the OutSystems platform.
- Working on cross-functional teams in product development and design, testing, and QA
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilitites:
- Responsible for post-installation issues and problem solving
- Has experience in software development in a complex business area (industry, telecom, banking, etc.)
- Possesses expertise in OutSystems development, testing and implementation
- Has Applications / technology knowledge and expertise in web applications or SaaS
- Understands the software development lifecycle, including agile methodologies
- Has strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Has a proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with business and peers in a team environment
- Possesses a willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly
- Has experience with complex design (use of CSS and jQuery)
- Has integration experience with external systems using customized WebServices (Integration Studio)
- Has excellent logical skills, especially with regards to programming
- Has a great personality - we work hard, we play hard, and we are a tight team
- Has an awesome attitude - we are looking for "get it done" folks who are willing and ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- Works well with others: you can give and receive feedback
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form here.
- Fill out a career history form here.
- We'll give you a call (30 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.